I don’t think anyone would question that statement. Whoever does must’ve had bad blood with one of the animals. But trust me, they never attack first. Animals always attack in self-defense. Wild animals are very alpha but even those types of animals would only make a move when they sense danger. They don’t like eating us for no purpose. And that is a great characteristic about them. But in no way does that mean you are supposed to take any animal lightly. They’ve got all the tools in their arsenal.
But today, we are not gonna talk about those tools. The tool we will be discussing today is how adorableness. Animals are super adorable. Sure, the wild ones do look creepy and we should be careful around them, but their majestic looks make it really hard to resist not petting them. Animals are very lovable creatures. You cannot tell me that you saw a Chihuahua walking down the street with its owner and you didn’t have the temptation to pet it or just adopt it from its owner on the spot. That’s how it is with animals.
Sometimes you’re just out on a walk and randomly bump into the most beautiful and gorgeous animals. And it suddenly sparks a happy feeling in the heart. That is the power these animals hold. Today I’ve got 18 pictures of people randomly bumping into cute, and gorgeous animals and being immediately awestruck by them, right at the spot.
1. We found this tiny guy at 2 a.m. on our doorstep and took him in
2. This squirrel was begging me for food at The Grand Canyon
3. Came across an owl on the bus
4. People complain about kids kicking or crying. This dude on my flight wouldn’t stop licking me
5. Excellent service from this Shell gas station
6. I found this tiny tortoise on the road
7. I returned to work from lunch and there was a visitor sleeping on my desk
8. A hummingbird crashed into our window and then let my sister hold it until it felt better
9. The sweetest stray kitty came to sit on my lap, and here’s me, being VERY happy about it
10. I woke up in my tent in a campsite in the middle of the night. I felt some weight on my legs and got scared, which is why I carefully took a photo with my smartphone camera to learn what was there, and this is what I saw
11. I found 5 newborn blue-tongued skinks under a pile of shoes
12. This chipmunk came and sat in the chair on my front porch to eat his acorn
13. I was walking around the city and saw this
14. What curious things have you come across on the subway
15. I got a high five (well, 4, actually) from this super tiny frog today
16. Today, a stray dog let herself in my house and crawled in the tub while I was showering. Needless to say, I now have a new roommate
17. An unexpected visitor
18. I was walking on the street and this dog decided to look right into my soul