Cats are much more attention-needy than most people think. Even though they might act as if they hate it, in fact, they love to get their humans’ attention and love. The reason they act like that is they can quickly get bored and depressed if they are ignored.
When shenanigans cats want attention, they will pull out all the stops until they get what they want. They try to pull tricks and funny acts to get your attention. And this makes them even more adorable. But it’s important to remember that cats don’t want to spite you. They’re simply trying to communicate to you in the best way they know.
Here are some photos of cats who do funny and silly things to get their owners’ attention. Scroll down to see! We are sure that these pics will put a smile on your face and make your day better!
1. My cat likes to raise its paw to make me notice him
2. Does anyone else’s cat sit like this or is yours normal
3. Perks of being extra small: always being with your human
4. She’s trying to distract me from work as usual
5. She stands up straight beside me and waits for me to wake up
6. This is my cat’s favorite spot to sit. Is it comfy? No one knows
7. I took this 3 years ago and I’m still wondering how this is comfortable
8. Spider-cat does whatever he wants to
9. Wanted to share my mom’s cloudy loaf named Sourdough
10. Scrunchy likes to chill under my mom’s computer
11. Sometimes, Winston invents brand new shapes to sit in
12. Look behind you but don’t make it obvious. Cat
13. Our newly adopted cat thought our art prints were windows
14. When you tell a cat not to sit on the couch
15. I find her sitting like this all the time
16. Hello stranger, do you have a moment to talk about catnip?
17. We just adopted Lily today. I think she’s malfunctioning
18. Getting ready for work? I think not
19. Our cat thinks she’s a penguin
20. This weirdo yells until I let her join me in the bathtub