There are a lot of things in our lives that are too hard to describe and put into words, and our love with pets is one of them. What a joy it is to have a cute, little, adorable pet that loves you boundlessly and unconditionally. After a long and exhausting day at work, everything you need is some relaxation, peace, and cuddles with your puppy or kitten. Amazingly, whenever you spend time with them, you can feel or recognize happiness with your heart.
We love animals and consider them are the most precious gift the planet has given us. So, today we want to share 22 soul-stirring photos of pets with you, which will surely put a smile on your face and help you discover our best human qualities such as compassion. Scroll down to see!
1. This is Sandy. She’s almost 13 years old, and she’s been with me since the day she was born. We’ve been inseparable from day 1
2. My best paw is finally healthy again, yay!
3. The cat always feels this way when my husband is about to come home. A minute before he comes in, he sits in front of the door and waits
4. My 70-lb Pitbull thinks she’s a lapdog
5. I had a bad day today. My cat did this when I sat down on the couch. She sat like this for a solid 10 minutes just looking at me
6. Kindness is a skill gained in childhood
7. My dad dressed ’the dog he didn’t want’ in my childhood dress he kept for his first granddaughter
8. We welcomed our first born 5 days ago. Our dog has been on watch ever since. He cried and she immediately went to make sure everything was OK and stayed until he fell back asleep
9. My exhausted daughter fell asleep. Her kitten decided to join her
10. The warmest spot she could find
11. My dogs were separated for 2 years due to a divorce. My ex agreed today that I can keep my 9-year-old boy
12. My best friend is here for a visit. She’s pregnant, and my kitty is very interested in her baby bump. He likes to sit with his paws resting on it
13. Apparently cats don’t smile. But this little rascal looks pretty happy to me
14. My husband comforting our kitten at the vet
15. 7 years ago today I adopted this Chihuahua-Corgi mix that was $16 because no one else wanted him. He’s old and grey now but is still my best decision ever
16. 2 tired buddies on a train to Manchester
17. My boyfriend is comforting our cat that had a rough day
18. My boyfriend never had a dog before
19. My cat likes to ride sitting on my shoulder, hanging and purring. Perfect
20. My Irish wolfhound sitting on Grandma’s lap. He has no idea how big he is
21. Our newest rescue is afraid of men so my husband put a blanket down for her to choose when to approach. She laid by him and used his head as a pillow
22. Here’s a smile from Sadie, the 15-year-old corgi