But we have them anyway so we should treat them like kings and queens that they are. But that can be a bit hard when you bring kids into them. You see, when you have kids and get a pet, you need to not only train your pet but also teach your kids not to unnecessarily pick on the pet because that never ends well. However, when this relationship between a kid and their pet works, it works absolutely perfect.
So it is not surprising that it has also been proven that kids who grow up with animals are much more sociable and friendly. Not only that but they also grow up to be much more open-minded and intelligent. This sounds like a go-ahead for everyone to get a pet, right? Well, not really because it depends on the person and getting a pet is not for everyone no matter how much you may love to have a dog or a cat.
But if you are thinking about getting one, why not scroll below to see what may be in your kids future?
1. The rabbit isn’t too happy to be in this position
2. The sun is shining in just the right ways
3. This is one way to get a drink
4. I think they want to go outside
5. Who needs friends when you’ve got a dog
6. Dogs make the best pillows ever
7. Who needs a proper bed when you can cuddle with the doggo?
8. She will grow up to be a great vet
9. They will never let each other go
10. This is certainly quite a majestic picture
11. Just a quick kiss to a kitten
12. We have a chubby kitty here
13. The dog can keep the baby warm as well
14. Right here we have heterochromia twins
15. Are they praying together?
16. Let us in, already
17. That is certainly one way to drink milk
18. This is how cats show their love
19. This is such a beautiful picture
20. When you and your dogs really like peeking
21. Why don’t cats act this nice all the time?
22. The kitty is definitely not going to get in that bathtub no matter what
23. Dogs do make much fluffer beds
24. True friendship knows no bounds
25. When the kitty is scared to get on the swing
26. The baby is smaller than the dog’s face and it is adorable
27. That is the best place to sit upon
28. This is a dog’s protective pose
29. My heart is melting looking at the smile on that baby’s face
30. This is truly adorable
31. The baby just wanted to see what was underneath the flap