Like most siblings, the cats and dogs who call each other family don’t always get along. For example, if a cat is taking a nap, then she might not like it when her doggo brother comes bounding along and sticks a wet nose in her face. It makes kitty sister mad and probably results in a hiss, a paw swipe, and a dog yelp.
But after the pawrents get involved and soothe all the ruffled fur, then everything is sunshine and roses once more. At least until the next dust-up of the furry kind!
Oh well, brothers and sisters don’t always see eye to eye, especially if they’re cats and dogs. But at least we can share furry family squabbles on social media for a laugh.
Enjoy these cats not really liking these dogs at the moment!
1. How cats and dogs social distance when the catto doesn’t like the puppo…
2. Mrs Snuffles looking extra evil tonight! Might have something to do with the big smelly dog sat so unacceptably close to her
3. Mr Wick the Corgi is “just chillin with my roomie. He kinda hates me but I love him"
4. Sweet doggie Malt wants to know, “Why are they angry with me always?"
5. Cat: ‘neener neener, you cant get me’
Dog: ‘mom, why oh why does she not like me?
6. Eva is still not impressed with Wes. Even when I put him in a goofy sweater
7. And the doggo took my spot, hmm should I jump on him?
8. Max and Bodhi aren’t what you’d call the best of friends, so their mom had to capture this magic moment
9. Ghost cats hate dogs…
10. Little Girl the tabby cat tells Simba the pup, “No no no! I don’t want to play with you! Go away
11. Zyon the cat is “still not very sure about this new member of the family"
12. Oh Gizmo, Freddie just wants to be friends
13. Roo just wants the cat to love her
14. They are very unsure of what to make of their house guest…