Let’s be real here. Unlike dogs, cats don’t really enjoy “the great outdoors”. They much more prefer to lay on your big comfy couch, and take like 20 naps in one day. But, there are times when cat owners let them out for some fresh air, and cats are just not happy about that. They want nothing to do with that fresh air. That want in, and they want it bad. Here’s what they’re thinking when you put them outside of your home….
1. Grumpy cat got nothing on me
2. I know you see me
3. About time
4. Very funny, putting in that tiny door
5. This is so unfair
6. This is a wetness emergency
7. Hey, let’s hang out. Inside
8. Hellllllp, open tha door for me
9. Almost there
10. Put down the camera and open the door!
11. Look at this face. How can you say no?
12. This is basically all your fault
13. Why, I oughta
14. Knock, knock, you know who’s there
15. Hey, this white stuff is cold
16. I can’t fit
17. Smells great, how about a hand here?
18. Together, we are legion