1. sassy but a good cat
2. cat or house otter? 🦦
3. cat holder
4. he asked so politely
5. he looks so proud of his work 🦷
6. he really said 🏍️ And you belong to him now.
7. hide & seek with Luna
8. how often should you water a cat?
9. I’m a slithery lil sneaky snake
10. it was a bed of lettuce
11. kitty really said “hello”
12. I would have to quit my job and do this all day if my cat did this
13. on this episode of Paw & Order
14. purrfect pitch
15. return to sender. Always the orange cat.
16. sorry but getting up is against the law
17. Butters is almost 2 years old and has a condition called Cerebellar Hypoplasia
which means that he can’t walk by himself and needs help doing things like eating and using the litterbox. He is a very happy boy and his favorite thing to do is eat!” -Butters’ human
18. that grip though cheese. He definitely came to collect the cheese tax
19. that laundry deserved it
20. the little purrmaid 🧜♂️
“Kyle came to us as a rescue when he was 9 weeks old. He was seperated from his mom when he was just a few weeks old and held by a family as a “toy” for a little girl where he was fed only with bread. Our vet confirmed that they also cut off a piece of his tail ☹️ luckily he was taken from that family and went to a foster, and then to our family.
He was a little angel since he came to us and the sweetest little boy you can imagine, he has always loved water and can’t resist paying with every bit of water he finds” - Kyle’s human
21. time for some spring cleaning
22. truer words have never been spoken 👏 I would listen to you all day!
23. vewy fewocious
24. Who’s quicker? Can’t get anything past a cat