Christmas is for everyone and for our lovely felines too. Don’t forget to share the festivities with them. You may forget them but how can Santa forget our precious cats on Christmas? How cannot Santa send them the cutest gifts? Some of our cats got lucky to receive gifts from Santa but these gifts left them a little confused. Sadly, they couldn’t analyze how to use these gifts the right way. Seems like they couldn’t decide what to do with the gifts. We have made a cute yet funny compilation of these cats who got confused about their Christmas gifts and didn’t use them the way they were intended to be used. So, scroll down and have fun!
1. Oh yes! That’s what I have been finding my whole life for a perfect sleep
2. Cat’s world, cat’s rules
3. I don’t need the little fountain, I can drink water from the tap
4. Protecting from the Sun
5. Who needs a palace when you have a cardboard box?
6. Why waste money on a cat tree when you have cardboard boxes in your house?
7. Out of all those places to sit, she chose the stands
8. When you are less excited about the gift and more excited about the box it came in
9. A new day and a new way to use the cat bed
10. When packaging attracts you more than the actual product
11. How can my cat not try the newly bought dust pan?
12. I guess, they should stop making holes in these baskets
13. If it fits, it sits
14. Cardboard boxes are comfier than cat beds
15. That’s how you use a cat bed. Take notes