Well, a majority of us have always believed that cats and dogs are hardcore rivals, right? But that isn’t entirely true! They do appear to be aggressive towards each other but there are many instances that prove that both the species can have special relationships as well. While cats are known to be the “moody” ones, dogs are calm and humble. If you have a dog and a cat living in the same house, you would know what we are talking about.
However, for the people who always believed that cats and dogs are nothing but mere rivals, we are here to prove it wrong! It’s about time that we change that perception, don’t you think? We have gathered some pictures which clearly depict how a cat and a dog can have a special relationship. Scroll down to amaze yourself;
1. A friend in need is a friend indeed
2. What an adorable pair!
3. Let’s discuss this, shall we?
4. She just wanna make sure there aren’t any leftovers
5. They both share such a maternal bond with one another that it melts my heart
6. Since cats are too hygienic, might as well save themselves from getting dirt on them.
7. The authority level being imposed on the pup is so cute
8. The cat is too grumpy to be woken up this early in the morning
9. Friendship comes in all shapes and sizes
10. This investigation has been taking place for quite a while
11. Have you ever imagined a cat and a dog sharing such an intimate moment together
12. Isn’t that such an adorable sight?
13. With the winters coming, this is a perfect cozy bed to chill in for the night
14. Sometimes it just takes time and effort to adapt to your surroundings
15. The kitten is just too tiny for the dog to even notice where it is lounging
16. Does it really matter who the big or the small spoon really is
17. Just for the gags