We love taking selfie photos because this is a fun way to show the world our confidence, personality, and fashion style. Besides, we also love to take selfies with our friends and our family members to preserve our unforgettable memories. However, it is not easy to get a good selfie that can satisfy ourselves and our viewers, especially when it comes to taking selfies with our pet companions. This requires multitasking skills to ensure that we can hit the button without dropping our phones. Thankfully, our beloved pets seem to know how to have the best selfies. No matter what the situation is, they always end up stealing the show and capture everyone’s attention.
We at Kingdom Of Cat believe that all pets can look great in their owners’ selfies, so we gathered 20 fun pet selfies with their owners to share with you. Don’t believe us? Scroll down to check for yourself!
1. Me trying to take a proper selfie with my cat
2. Please don’t mind my inability to make a normal face while admiring my long-distance boyfriend and our precious cat
3. Looks like this dog has had enough of taking selfies…
4. Selfies with the grandpup, he didn’t want us to get another dog, now he takes care of him while we work
5. Someone needs to get on a diet…
6. My name is Woof, and I love my family
7. I think my cat has had enough of selfies
8. That feeling when your dog just doesn’t take thirst trap selfies seriously…
9. Trying to take a selfie with my dog when all of a sudden…
10. He’s going to be a shoulder cat
11. Saturday morning selfie with Buddy the comfort cat
12. My dad: I don’t want a dog. Also my dad taking selfies
13. Let me snow you how to take a selfie, hooman
14. Even the doggo love him so much
15. Quit working already, it’s Caturday
16. Tried a selfie with my cat, but then he went pride rock
17. My dog, Oliver, the dorkiest boy alive, fake smiling for a selfie
18. How did you get there, buddy?
19. When you try to take a selfie with your dog:
20. Growing up with my little girl Mila