There’s no denying that cats are enigmatic and fascinating animals. Despite the fact that they are endearing in their own way, they are known to be temperamental and have a long list of things that they do not care for.
If you have a cat, you are familiar with the personalities of our furry babies. We are over heels in love with them, to the point that we are borderline unhealthy. To this end, we lavish as much attention on them as possible in an effort to make them happy. Pet owners shower devotion on their cats, providing them with goodies, catnip to roll around in, full-day spa treatments, and pricey cat trees, only for them to select literally anything else as a place to rest their heads.
We’ve compiled a list of the top 35 overly spoiled grumpy cats. So, keep scrolling down and enjoy!
1. When your little brother is annoying
2. Leeeeave meee alone
3. An Angry Grey Loaf
4. Stop looking at my girl that way
5. The face you make when your younger siblings won’t let you watch Netflix peacefully
6. Stop talking pictures hooman
7. When someone is not paying attention to your story for the 4456th time
8. Imagine waking up in the morning to find this enraged cat standing right at your door for no apparent reason
9. This ginger-furr is angry
10. Do you have any problem with my attitude?
11. What do you mean there are no more treats hooman?
12. What else do you want grumpy purr?
13. Holy crap! That’s a demon in the form of this cat
15. Hooman, you woke me up just to tell me how beautiful I’m?
16. Even with an angry expression, this purr still looks adorable
17. Nobody takes you seriously when you’re chubby, adorable, and angry
18. When your mum forces you to talk to your aunt on the phone
19. When you’re asleep in the middle of the night and you feel a jump on the bed and there’s this kitty asking for food
21. Some furry cats hate snow
22. Can’t tell if this cat is angry or laughing?
23. That deadly stare
24. All good kitty, all good! Relax
25. When your parents forcefully get your haircut done
26. Read that damn note before petting this cat
27. …and your mother is watching at you, making it impossible for you to steal your little brother’s toys
28. Those skin tones are so stunning
29. What’s that teeny weeny white cotton stick?
30. Oh goodness, that’s a scary stare
31. When your parents wake you up for school at 8:00 a.m. but it’s actually 6:00 a.m.
32. Looks like someone wants to take down this doggo
33. Is there anything wrong buddy?
34. We want to squeeze this angry little cutie pie
35. Take one more step, hooman, and you will suffer