We all know that cats can be such drama queens sometimes, and it is hilarious. Their overreacting is so amusing because it doesn’t really fit with their aristocratic and confident stature.
Let’s face it, life would be boring without their shenanigans and emotional reactions to, well, almost everything. They are not afraid to show when they don’t like something - and there are many things they don’t like.
That is why there is an endless supply of cats overreacting photos on the Internet. We have selected some of the funniest, and we know you are going to enjoy them as much as we did.
1. Wow, suprise!
2. Every Morning, Simba’s Allowed To Tan On The Balcony. But When It’s Time To Go Back Inside, He Screams
3. Taken From My Parents’ Kitchen Window. They Don’t Have Any Cats
4. My Sister Took Her Cat For A Walk Last Fall. We Still Don't Know If He Was Enjoying Himself
5. Trying To Teach My Daughter To Hold The Cat Properly And Captured This Gem
6. Wasp! Mom
7. Faking an insurance claim
8. Am I A Joke To You, Karen?
9. My Cat Demanded A Walk. Then This Happened. I Had To Carry Him Home. (He's Fine)
10. I Think My Cat Took It Personally
11. My cat when I told him just ate 10 mins ago
12. I got the chair! Ha! You lost doggo
13. He Heard Me Sneeze For The First Time
14. Felt Like I Was Interrupting A Cat Deal Today
15. Tried To Get A Pic Of The Daily Garden Haul But It Was Also Her Dinner Time
16. When Your Human Dared To Pet Another Animal. Don’t Even Touch Me, Betrayer. Ugh
17. Get Away From Me, ugh.
18. She Got Spooked by my meow meow
19. Stuck in a bad place
20. This Is Fridge. She Would Like To File A Formal Complaint With The Staff About Feeding Schedules
21. Wooo, what is that hooman
22. My Cat, When She Realizes She's Stuck
23. Opps mom, you come home early
24. Let's pawty yeah
25. So sad, so drama queen
26. Shia Caught By A Shark, little halp here mom
27. I Know How You Feel, Rosco, I Know How You Feel
28. My Buddy Dressed Up As His Cat For Halloween. Look At The Cats Face
29. What was that? Warm and ....
30. I will be mom soon?
31. Demands To Get Into Car. Proceeds To Be Shocked She Is In The Car
32. Just A Typical Bath Time With Kiwi, she though I am sinking
33. I Accidentally Turned On The News And My Cats Reaction Says It All
34. My Brother's Cat's Reaction To New Furniture
35. Our Persian Cat Staring At Our New Pup
36. Oh my gawn, what is that in the garden
37. I’m Extremely Blessed To Have My Own Tiny Lifeguard
38. My Cat Always Looks Like He Has Anxiety. Yes, He Always Looks Like This
39. Our Cat Was Forgotten Outside. She Activated Our Video Doorbell To Come In
40. Took My Boy To The Vet. This Is How He Felt About It
41. Upstairs Neighbors Are Loud. We Were Startled Together
42. Me: Maddy Is Home From Her Vacation. Dotty The Cat: Nooo
43. Gimme food, mom, he yell all the time
44. She's Been Screaming At These Water Droplets For 3 Minutes. Get Out Of The Shower You Tiny Moron
45. He's Very Concerned About Who Will Feed Him If I Drown In The Bath
46. Meet Katsu: A Dramatic And Needy Boi Screaming For His Hooman
47. Feeding Time Was An Hour Ago, Be Prepared
48. I Was A Little Late Serving Breakfast
49. Noodle Has Seen Too Much
50. I want in! No more snow, mom