There’s something everyone can agree on and it’s the fact that cats have the cutest faces. The way they look at things, let their emotions out and just stay the same way unless something excites or triggers them is beyond adorable. You can literally sketch out a cat’s face on anything (any animal or object) and the results would always be eye-catching. Cats can also morph their bodies into any shape they wish, most of the time you’d be confused about whether your cat is liquid or solid. And this, along with their fluffy faces, is what makes putting a cat face on anything look amazing.
So this woman by the name of Galina Bugaevskaya, 29 years old, went on a photoshop spree where she merged a cat face with everything she could think of. Galina said “Especially chubby and angry cats. They are divine creatures: cute, soft, murmuring. We always had cats in our family. At the moment, I have Filya and Puchok, and a white Persian cat, Umka, named after the bear cub from the Soviet cartoon.” Her photoshop kitty practice rendered her over 60k followers on Instagram. Let’s have a look at some of these.
1. That is a sketchy penguin
2. Aww, it’s so fluffy
3. Who dares disturbs thee?
4. A fluffy snowball
5. 10/10 would bring this fur baby home
6. And now they can fly
7. Much more cuter now
8. Every cat after a buffet of salmon
9. I’m not cute, I’m the more than a cute
10. The hissiest black dragon-catto, how adorable
11. Cats when they’re about to attack you
12. Come here you, I would give you a kiss
13. I just see a growth in the ears
14. He is angry, not happy at all because he can see the bottom of the food bowl
15. The fluffiest moth
16. If you ever thought they couldn’t get any fluffier
17. This is otter-ly beautiful
18. I cannot bee-live this
19. I’m adopting this little cat-bear pup
20. The amazing combination, how cute is this little cat-fox
21. That is just a cloud with a face
22. Looks like an adorable little pet
23. Why is this goat meowing?
24. This weird cat oinks
25. This is exactly how cats would’ve been if they knew how to cross their arms
26. If you thought your cat was a menace when it comes to waking you up early, feast your eyes on the ultimate alarm clock cross-over
27. I wonder how much does this thing hiss?
29. Who put fluff all over my toothbrush?
30. The literal catfish