If you went ahead and showed somebody these drawings and told them that they were accurate representations of cats, they’d more than likely laugh at you. The truth is, however, that they’re actually quite perfect depictions of our furry feline friends. Sure they’re a little abstract, and yes, you may need to use your imagination with some of them, but as you can clearly see from the pictures that inspired them, they’re closer to the real thing than you might think. All of these were drawn by Heloisa, who is an artist from Brazil who posts their super-realistic creations on their Twitter account called Poorly Drawn Cats.
1. When you turn the camera in and it’s in selfie mode…
2. ‘No, I’m not mad, everything’s fine’
3. S’up, I am too sleepy for this
4. This is not as poorly drawn as the other ones
5. And here we see a cat playing a wild air guitar.
6. WOW! I think this cat ATE a cat!
7. When you can’t smile.
8. Fatty catto, it's not funny at all
9. Mah belly. Pets it.
10. The Catfather… and the mob
11. You missed the treat sale hooman! agggghhhh
12. Yo hooman, not time for picture
13. “Figaro, Figaro, Figaroooooo”
14. I’ll never let my treats go hooman!
15. Listening to a song of Catto Purry
16. Heh heh heh… evil laugh
17. I thought it was a cat in a astronaut helmet in the first pic. Second pic made me realize there are even cooler things for a cat to be in. A piece of bread for example.
18. It’s boss cat! Feed me first
19. When you dress to impress, but ur jewelry is too heavy.
20. Mr. Slug… Be prepare hooman
22. Cat + snake = cake?
23. Its just a cat, catting
24. Hahaha, you think this is funny?
25. I can be cute with or without legs!
26. Panorama photo fail