As all cat lovers know, the cats run the house! Once we bring a cat into our homes, it’s theirs. We don’t make the rules…we just obey them. And knowing these may help you out of some sticky situations caused by the bad guy that you love.
In this post, there are examples of hilarious rules that house cats have set in some homes which are shared by owners on Reddit! What rules do cats set in your home? Check out these rules below!
1. All housemates must gaze upon my belly daily
2. If they meow in the middle of the night, I must respond immediately
3. You shall not roll over while you’re asleep
4. Once your alarm goes off, it’s cuddle time.
5. The day begins at 4 A.M
6. Leave the door open, you dont need privacy in toilet
7. When you shut off all the lights to go to bed, therefore I will attack your legs as soon as the lights go off
8. Cats get the spot on the bed that they want, dogs may have the leftovers
9. When out, I want in. When in, I want out. You must open the door immediately upon my calling…
10. If I can see the bottom of the bowl at any space, bowl is empty and screaming will commence until it is filled
11. The mail no longer belongs on the counters. It now belongs on the floor. Also, any pen or pencil I might leave out
12. When you shut off all the lights to go to bed, that is ancient cat language for war. And therefore I will attack your legs as soon as the lights go off
13. You can touch but don’t touch. “I want food right now but I will eat later"
14. No placing of hands or feet outside of blankets
15. Quickly determine which guest hates cats the most. Sit on that lap. Bonus points if said guest is allergic