We humans like to think of ourselves as a special bunch, but it turns out animals, especially cats, have plenty in common with us. Many scientific studies have shown that cats can become very much like their humans over time. And if you have ever owned a cat, you might notice this too.
Here is a list of some cats who behave and act like humans. But the cats that we want to show you today act so much like humans that it’s scary. You may be surprised at how similar we are to these furry friends. Scroll down to check for yourself!
1. Yark! No no, no way
2. Lucy always sits like a human and waits patiently when spinach is on the menu
3. Do you have the same face after you watch the news?
4. Hop in, no time to explain
5. Yoga? Not today, later
6. We all have those moments when we just want to scream!
7. This past July, while we were at the beach, my friend sent a picture of his cat’s malfunction
8. My cat turned 3, she was not impressed with the celebrations
9. My buddy and I were setting up for our podcast and my cat decided she wanted to be our guest this week
10. Learning to be master
11. Why not sing when you have some free time and a lovely voice?
12. My cat looks like he’s seen something he wants to unsee
13. The morning dance
14. She looks like she just realized she forgot to turn the stove off
15. Everyone, please look at my girlfriend’s cat… He just stands
16. Maybe, you have some teeny tiny treat for me?
17. I swear she poses when I point my phone in her direction
18. Dear diary, it’s been 10 mins and the bowl is empty, I can’t take it anymore
19. You could say my cat does not approve of our new addition