No matter how much you feed your pets, they will still always want to steal your food, no matter what it is, and even if it's bad for them. That's why you have to hide in a room and close the door if you want to eat in peace and quiet, unless you don't mind sharing.
These pet owners caught their furry friends mid-action while they were attempting to steal their food and we're so glad that they decided to capture that hilarious moment and share it with the whole world to enjoy. Scroll down and check out these furry troublemakers.
1. He stole my lunch, but most at all he is not my cat!
2. Egg thief alert!
3. When Mom Turns Her Back And You Steal The Leftover Corn Muffins From Dinner
4. He's strongly motivated
5. Sneaky boy, always try to steal things when I open
6. My cat steals potatoes and walks around like a boss
7. This is my cat every lunch time....
8. This cat's going places
9. High After The Vet, Caught Stealing French Fries
10. So my friend's cat decided to steal some chicken from the neighbor's house
11. I wonder where the rest of the catnip disappeared
12. Oh hi there, I just standing at here and wait for food..
13. Our cat tried to steal our Chinese leftovers
14. Caught Red Pawed (Quite Literally)
15. Nobody will gonna see this
16. So my cat stole My toaster strudel out of the toaster today and my mom took a picture before prying ot out of his mouth
17. We caught our cat (Cookie) red handed trying to steal our cheese
18. The nefarious Mr.Sugar paws caught red-handed trying to steal some raw cauliflower, which is inexplicably one of his favorite foods to nom
19. I didn't do anything hooman, must be the dog
20. I caught her red handed. This stinker managed to get her paws on a croissant and then promptly stuck it in my house shoe
21. Mr. Muffins Stealing A Muffin
22. Hey, you there, stop right there!
23. 1 second later, the cookie is gone!