Cats are companions that bring so much love to our lives. In fact, they enrich our lives so much that there are documented scientific benefits! Surely, because of all the good they bring to our hearts and homes, that is why we tolerate their shenanigans. Let's face it, cats are intelligent and intelligence goes paw in paw (as opposed to hand in hand, of course) with mischief.
Over time, and due to the nature of a cat's potential naughty factor combined with our endless nondiscriminatory obsession with them, we've found that even when cats misbehave we love them for it. Our coping mechanism of choice? "Public shaming." Case in point, these delightfully naughty cats
1. Can't talking right now because I'm too high meow meow
2. I though that hamster was a fur
3. Just trying to be a balancing athlete, but who know
4. Just want to show off who is the boss
5. But he is yummy and I want to rub in that belly
6. Mistakes was made
7. I just bringing surprise for you
8. What a "friendly" cat
9. I think he is one of those special needs furry friends, the eyes tell you everything.
10. I just want to show who is the boss of this house
11. There goes the money
12. I want to swim with my friend in there
13. It could not have been tasty.
14. Eating yarn is fun
15. You are one creepy cat
16. Just doing catty stuff
17. This is my house! Doggo must leave
18. You better watch out of me
19. The toilet paper started first, not me
20. You are welcome at here
21. Just want to let them know, who is the boss around here
22. You can't blame him
23. Sabotaging the popcorn
24. It seems all cats are friendly when they want something.
25. I don't like it when people clean my stuff
26. Mean kitty
27. My cat just want to remind me to wash bed weekly
28. I spill everything
29. Because it has a taste of fish on there...
30. You should be punished