Cats pretty much have it made in life. They get to sleep all day, massaged whenever they demand it, eat for free, and live rent free. But as you can see from the pictures below not all cats are happy with their easy lives. In fact, this kitty, Lulu looks almost downright miserable and we think she might just be the world’s saddest feline. She lives in Beijing with her human mom, Maggie Liu, and her various other siblings but Luhu is the only one that looks as sad as she does. She is doing something right by bringing plenty of joy to her 160k Instagram followers, who can’t get enough of her mournful expression!
1. Look at the catto behind
2. Tongue out
3. What do you mean no more treats?
4. Sad, but still love cuddle
5. Are you leaving me alone, again? Mom
This adorable fur ball, Luhu, has a permanent sad face due to a developmental defect that he was born with.
Luhu is a five-year-old cat who lives in Beijing, China, with his owner, Maggie Liu. Although his eyes droop and he has a permanent sad frown, this cat is full of life and eager to play with toys and meet new people.
6. Mom pet me please, stap working
7. I'm sad now, gimme treats!
8. Monday feeling
9. Chub chub, so small
10. So fluffy
12. But mom, where is my food!
13. Throw back when I was smol
14. Cuddle me, please
15. Me every time I wake up
16. Just so small and adorable
17. Just look at those paws, so cute
18. Don't sad, be happy
19. Sad homie
20. When you open refrigerator but you can't find anything to eat
21. When you just eat but you are still hungry
22. Meet my brother, we are Sadie team
23. Mom leaving me to work again
24. You gimme food but why I'm still sad
25. Sad bath
Don't forget to follow Luhu on Instagram